Saturday, August 09, 2008

Mountain Biking

 

This is at the top of Big Cottonwood Canyon on the Wasatch Crest trail. I love this trail. It has a steep up to get to the top and then it heads down to desolation lake or to Millcreek canyon. The flowers and butterflies were everywhere. I rode this day with Quino, who is a roadie. Once he got used to the shifting he really enjoyed biking in the mountains and might be buying a mountain bike! Today is Sat. and Tom is still in Hawaii. We are heading up to Silver Lake near Brighton for a picnic.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh, how I need to get outside more. You're adventures are inspiring, really. :) I'm doing well and liking my new "home" in the OR, but I miss all of you guys. How is it that Tom gets to go to Hawaii and you are HERE?? :) Have a great weekend!