Monday, September 15, 2008

Let's Talk about Max

Well- he is sooo stubborn, like his daddy. He is totally in love with his mothers boob- (notice it is not plural.) Currently it is about 1 hour and he is still crying in his crib trying to learn to sleep on his own. I have not taught him that great skill in 17 mo and now he has been crying so long, he has probably forgotten why he is crying. Bad mom.... He is usually pretty frantic throughout the day. He enjoys playing with water in the sink when I do dishes. He likes playing with balls. He says "Ball" and "shoe" a million times a day. He is also addicted to shoes. They have to be on. Not only his, but everyone in the house must have their shoes on.

I am starting this post over 10 days later. He is now asleep in his bed after no crying. He just roles over and goes to sleep. A HUGE improvement from 10 days ago. He still does not nap well during the day, but if his sister wasn't such a social butterfly he would have the time to stay in one place. He loves his music class and the music in the car is really helpful when driving. He is enthralled by the dogs, and can't get enough dog food to eat- I think it could be his favorite food. He likes beans and rice, meat and fruit. Veggies are REALLY hard to get Maxwell to eat. Ada loved spinach at this age, but Max-NOOO wayy JOSE! nothing green. I thinkhe will love. Popscicles are a hit and I think I will start mixing something green into them for his daily serving. He is 18 months now and very cute. I am trying to teach him how to kiss me instead of tear at my face and eyes, which he likes to do frequently. Also very interested in books now- particularly three with just pictures in them and single words. That's enough for now- Love you Maxwell!

No comments: