Max celebrated his 2 yr. old party MArch 17. Grandma was in town and made eggrolls and flank steak. she also made home-ade cupcakes. Her visit flew by. We started the visit with a trax ride down to Gateway. max loves trains and he was so ecstatic to get on the train. He just stared out the window. Grandma read plenty of books to Max and they played cars and blocks. Max was so happy she was here. I worked a few hours while I had free babysitter. Soren, Charlie, Tristan, and Oscar, Sara Grace Lily Azia were all in attendance for the party. It was crazy. Next year I will take it out of the house. How do you really entertain 2 yr.olds?
Now that the weather is nice Max loves being outside. He plays from dawn to dusk outside. He loves his new water table and digging in the dirt. Ada and Max both got a haircut. They look adorable. Ada had her first recital. She played Song of the Wind. She is liking violin and has been motivated to practice. I will keep on her. We also bought a zoo membership for max's b day present. Hopefully we get alot of use of it. Aspen has been great. She will hang out front while we work in teh flower beds. I also got a neighbor girl on board for the summer to watch the kids so i can mountain bike ride. Life is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment