Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Another week gone by....
Fathers day was fun for Tom, new dad... We started out up at Snowbird ski resort where we got a room and took Ada swimming. She loves to jump off the first step inthe pool and trusts she will always be caught! I rode the alpine slide. Then Tom went climbing for fathers day with bud Daniel, who also escaped his new baby Anika. The new pics are of Ada in her new rocker from Mike and Liz- and a pic of her and sophie watching baby einstein together. She's cutting teeth and has not been the happiest. Today we are going to the pool and taking a bike ride to the bank. I have been working a ton and am going to get a few days off in a row soon so if anyone has an idea where I can take a cheap trip let me know 'cause I am dying to skip town-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment